By Vikram Kapila
Compiling the main major advances from approximately a decade of study, this reference compares and evaluates a large choice of strategies for the layout, research, and implementation of regulate methodologies for platforms with actuator saturation. The ebook provides effective computational algorithms and new regulate paradigms for software within the mechanical, electric, and aerospace industries.Offering real-world options to control approach constraints, Actuator Saturation keep watch over offers concise tutorials on contemporary breakthroughs within the box; novel strategies to accomplish international balance, optimum functionality, and dynamic anti-windup; sensible options to version and expect actuator dynamics; powerful tips on how to decrease method sensitivity to exterior disturbances; equations in the stochastic linearization framework for actuator saturation keep watch over; present ways to make sure swish functionality degradation within the presence of saturation phenomena; linear parameter-varying (LPV) formulations of country and output suggestions controllers, and a accomplished survey of optimum windup and directionality reimbursement.
Read Online or Download Actuator Saturation Control (Control Engineering, 12) PDF
Similar technique books
Excerpt from difficulties in electric EngineeringThis selection of difficulties has been ready for using scholars on the Massachusetts Institute of expertise, yet because the booklet can be used in different technical faculties it sort of feels top to country what flooring the issues are meant to hide. on the Institute the ebook might be utilized by the 3rd yr scholars in electric Engineering, and by way of the 3rd and fourth 12 months scholars within the classes of Civil, Mechanical, Mining and Chem ical Engineering.
Ebook through Gingery, Vincent R.
- Plastic Design to BS 5950
- Engineering and Manufacturing for Biotechnology
- Bioelectrical Signal Processing in Cardiac and Neurological Applications
- The volume Changes of Five Gases under High Pressures
- Fueling Reform: Energy Technologies for the Former East Bloc
Extra resources for Actuator Saturation Control (Control Engineering, 12)
Let/3(e, r) be defined ~(s,r) = ] . 11) 38 Eunet al. 8 0 2 4 6 8 10 Figure 6: Function fl(e, r). (A1) The closed loop system of Figure 3 with w =0 is globally asymptotically stable. (A2) Transfer proper. 1. Let (A1)-(A3) hold, e be the tolerable level of performance degradation, and r be such that the Nyquist plot of the loop gain L lies entirely outside of D(r). 12) if Proof. See the Appendix. 05, for a wide range of r. Obviously, ~(e, r) is not very sensitive with respect to r for r > 1. 1. This justifies the rule-of-thumb given in the Introduction.
5. Conclusions In this chapter, we presented an anti-windup scheme for exponentially unstable linear systems with inputs subject to both magnitude and rate constraints. 5: Pitch rate response of the anti-windup system (solid) and the unsaturated system (dash-dotted) to a 50 deg/s doublet pitch rate command(dotted line). by allowing arbitrarily large references, accounting for rate and magnitude limits, and allowing large operating regions. The design of the anti-windup controller relies on the design of a static stabilizing state feedback for the plant with magnitude and rate limits; hence, within the proposed scheme, several existing results on robust stabilization of constrained linear systems can be brought to bear on anti-windup design problems.
40 Eun et al. 1. 74%. To obtain c~s, we simulated the system of Figure 7 using MATLAB Simulink and evaluated ors as follows: as = ~2dt. ~ is the si~nulation sampling time in seconds and "ode5" is the differential equation solving method. 1s is small enough to obtain reliable simulation results. 01s are provided. Results in Table 1 show that the level of a selected indeed ensures not mo~’e than 10% of per~brmance degradation. Also note that the accuracy of as as an approximation of as is about 2%.