By Michele E. Davis : Joint Author Jon A. Phillips
Read or Download Flex 3: A Beginner's Guide PDF
Similar video production books
Whereas the final model of iMovie gave moviemakers the power to catch and edit widescreen excessive Definition Video (HDV) from the hot new release of camcorders, iMovie 6 is all concerning the ease of moviemaking itself. iMovie 6 contains 5 professionally designed issues with backgrounds, movement pics, titles, and results that act as construction blocks in your initiatives.
This is often an replace of starting place ActionScript three. zero for the recent versions of Flash and Flex. besides updating the e-book, we're additionally making it model impartial to increase the shelf-life now that we all know that Adobe haven't any plans in the interim for ActionScript four. zero. via keeping apart the ActionScript language from the Flash and Flex model, we'll raise the revenues capability of the identify.
You could construct every little thing from basic animations to full-fledged iOS and Android apps with Flash CS5. five, yet studying this complicated software could be difficult—unless you could have this absolutely up-to-date, bestselling advisor. create attractive Flash results no matter if you don't have any programming adventure. With Flash CS5.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Studio Techniques
- Animation, Embodiment, and Digital Media: Human Experience of Technological Liveliness
- Advanced Maya Texturing and Lighting, 2nd Edition
- Flash CS5.5: The Missing Manual
- The Macintosh iLife 06 in the Classroom
Extra info for Flex 3: A Beginner's Guide
Mxml in the Source pane Figure 2-11 The Hello World code (continued) 35 36 Flex 3: A Beginner’s Guide NOTE The appearance of your screen may vary slightly as new releases of Flex Builder come out or if you are using Flex as an Eclipse plug-in with modified appearance settings. 7. To run your code, select Run Main from the Run menu. The Save And Launch dialog displays as shown in Figure 2-12. NOTE If you see a Run As dialog, select Flex Application and click OK. 8. mxml. Unsaved changes must be saved before you can run the code.
Bin Contains executables including mxmlc, compc, asdoc, and fdb. config. Frameworks Contains support files for frameworks, including classes, configuration, and source code. Lib Java library support files. Runtimes Installers for Flash Player 9 and Adobe AIR. Samples Includes sample Flex applications. Templates Flash Player Detection HTML templates. Table 2-2 Flex SDK Directory Structure 39 40 Flex 3: A Beginner’s Guide Figure 2-14 The Java install verification on Windows Notice that although the java command is executed on different operating systems, the command is the same and the output is similar.
5. Follow any prompts. Accepting the defaults is OK. The plug-in is removed; you’re ready to have the SDK install its version of the plug-in. Installing the Flex SDK You may be accustomed to using the package interface tool of your Linux installation to install software such as rpm or apt-get. Unfortunately, the Flex SDK packages are hard to find and generally not worth the trouble of building yourself. Therefore we’ll describe installing directly from the ZIP file. To install the Flex SDK, follow these steps: 1.