By Sifeng Liu, Yingjie Yang, Jeffrey Forrest
Read Online or Download Grey Data Analysis : Methods, Models and Applications PDF
Similar risk management books
I've got used this e-book as a textual content for a graduate point monetary threat administration path, in education for the GARP FRM examination (which I passed), and as a reference professionally. The instruction manual offers precisely what it says it's going to, and serves as an exceptional primer earlier than entering into the heavier, extra targeted assigned readings (this isn't really an assigned analyzing for the FRM examination, brain you).
Compliment for COSO firm chance Management"COSO ERM is a considerate creation to the demanding situations of threat administration on the firm point and includes a wealth of knowledge on facing it by utilizing the COSO framework. targeted strategies masking a wide selection of events are via a radical rationalization of the way each one is deployed.
Among them, the well known crew of editors and authors have gathered exceptional event at such institutes as BAM, PTB, Pittsburgh nationwide Institute for Occupational healthiness and protection, BASF AG, and the collage of Göttingen. during this work-the first of its sort for 35 years-they describe intimately these measures that hinder or restrict business explosions and the wear so triggered.
Long ago years, the realm has skilled how unsound financial practices can disrupt international fiscal and social order. Today’s risky worldwide monetary state of affairs highlights the significance of coping with probability and the results of negative choice making. The Doom Loop within the monetary quarter finds an underlying paradox of threat administration: the higher we turn into at assessing hazards, the extra we believe cozy taking them.
- Risk Management in Medicine
- Disorganized Crimes: Why Corporate Governance and Government Intervention Failed, and What We Can Do About It
- Risk and Cognition
- Fine Chemicals: The Industry and the Business, Second Edition
- Modernizing Insurance Regulation
- Portfolio Construction, Measurement, and Efficiency: Essays in Honor of Jack Treynor
Additional info for Grey Data Analysis : Methods, Models and Applications
2. 5 11 Most Actively Studied Uncertain Systems Theories Fuzzy mathematics, grey system theory, and rough set theory are currently the most actively studied uncertainty theories. 3). 6). Research on uncertain (fuzzy, grey, and rough) systems can be categorized into the following three aspects: (1) The mathematical foundation of uncertain systems theories; (2) The modeling of uncertain systems and computational schemes, including various uncertain systems modeling, modeling combined with other relevant methods, as well as related computational methods; and (3) The wide-range of applications of uncertain systems theories in natural and social sciences.
The researchers carried out effective research on economic decision applications using grey game model (Fang et al. 2006; Fang et al. 2010). In 2008, Qiao-Xing Li and Si-Feng Liu studied the grey matrix and grey input-output models (Li and Liu 2008). Based on such models, the authors put forward the Enterprise Grey Input-output analytical model in 2012 (Li et al. 2012). 8 Grey Control Models In the 1980s, Professor Julong Deng and Chaoshun Zhou (Deng and Zhou 1986; Zhou and Deng 1986; Deng 1988) worked on grey forecasting control, and addressed the stability of grey linear systems and sufﬁcient conditions for the stability of inter-connected dynamic systems.
Furthermore, Chunhua Su and 26 2 The Grey Systems Theory Framework colleagues studied the robust stability problem of grey stochastic time-delay systems, especially the distribution type, neutral type and neutral-distribution type exponential robust stability problem of grey stochastic time-delay systems. In order to do so, Chunhua Su and colleagues used several methods such as the Lyapuonv function, Lyapunov-Krasovskii function, model transformation, combined Itô formula, matrix inequality, Holder inequality, Schur complement, decomposition technique of continuous grey matrix cover and other mathematical tools.